Follow By Email:

Thursday, September 23, 2010

HUNGER GAMES

Coincidentally my first listed books on my combo cooking and reading blog are my favorite books of all time - The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins.  The "Hunger" Games... it's too perfect really.

Thanks to my dearest friend Lauren Besich, I found out about these books about a year ago and have since read them all twice (except the last one which just came out last month).  Not only do I love them, but everyone that I know that has read them loves them (again except the last one, many either love it or hate it).  SO READ THEM!  If you live close to me, I have all three, and yes you may borrow them.


My sweet boy bought me the set for my birthday...such a charmer that one!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say... Baldo introduced me to the Hunger Games. We owe it all to him.

    Okay So I got on Lauren's computer and posted this comment in her name!

    Have you read any good picture books lately?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.