Follow By Email:

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Underland Chronicles

The Underland Chronicles are children's books that were suggested on a wesbite when I searched "books like The Hunger Games"...probably because they are written by the same author.  I have just read the first one and part of the second one, but so far they are good.  They don't at all compare to The Hunger Games, but it's an easy read and a creative story.  If you're looking for an easy book that's not engaging to the point where you avoid doing all the important things in your life to read it...this will do the trick.  Or if you have kids that love bugs and bats...this would be perfect for them. 

Do I recommend these books?  Sure =)  I like them

Pros: Easy to read, creative, adventurous
Cons: Maybe too easy & not a book I just can't put down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.