Follow By Email:

Monday, January 24, 2011

Bountiful Basket

Some people have been curious about the Bountiful Basket I get every week and so here is the website and here are some pictures of what I got in my basket this past week just so you can get an idea...

Vegetables
(left to right)
2 heads of purple kale, broccoli, 2 cucumbers, romaine lettuce, asparagus, & tomatoes

Fruits
(left to right)
grapefruit, pears, pineapple, Fuji apples, bananas, lemons

This is the perfect way to make yourself add variety to your selection of fruits and vegetables and also to make you eat more...can't waste it!

I mean who even knows what purple kale is or how to eat it and now here I am with 2 whole bunches of the stuff.  Do I want to eat it?  Not really...but I will anyway =) 

1 comment:

  1. Yummy kale! Baked kale chips, kale and squash risotto, kale and potato frittata...I could go on and on because I love the stuff and it's so good for you, let me know if you want recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.