Follow By Email:

Monday, January 24, 2011

Farewell Brown Bread

It's a sad day in the world of food for me.  In my excitement for creating something new today I googled the recipe for the Cheesecake Factory brown bread.

I was excited.

I was hopeful.

I was...devastated.

No longer will I be able to enjoy the sweet softness of a warm loaf baked just for me without a huge serving of guilt on the side.

Cheesecake Factory brown bread = 2 teaspoons of ground coffee.

Goodbye beloved brown bread.

...but hello blessings =)

Sorry Mormon world to be the bearer of bad news.

I'm over you brown bread!



...if anyone finds out otherwise...do the right thing...text me immediately

2 comments:

  1. I found this...seems like it might work. Give it a whirl. Hope can once more be restored.

    Purported CF Bread

    1 1/2 cups warm milk
    1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
    3 tablespoons molasses
    2 1/2 cups bread flour
    1 cup rye flour
    1/3 cup cornmeal
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
    3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not getting my hopes up...but if it turns out good I'll mail you some to Guam as a thank you! Just ignore the mold =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.