Follow By Email:

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Royal Riviera Pears

This is not something I made, but I just have to give a shout out to the most amazing fruit I have ever eaten in my life.  I have been eating these pears since I was a little girl because my grandma would send us some for Christmas every year (they are ordered from Harry & David).  My mom now continues that tradition with each of her children and I got a whole box to myself!

These pears are SO juicy...I tried to capture the juiciness on camera but it just doesn't do it justice.

These pears = heaven. Get some.


The only problem with these pears is that they are hard to share

1 comment:

  1. Because I have tasted the Royal Riviera pear goodness, the picture doesn't need to do justice to make me want one. The picture brings back the memory of how good they are and makes me excited for next Christmas when I get another box. Good thing Bryan isn't a pear fan or else I would have to buy him his own box.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.