Follow By Email:

Friday, February 4, 2011

Hummus

I have been trying to branch out on the genre of foods that I make.  This tahini hummus is a result of that desire.  It turned out awesome!  Kade loves hummus, so I was nervous that it wouldn't taste like the stuff in restaurants...specifically Pita Jungle.  Surprise surprise...it did!  It was so easy to make too and I'm going to try making different flavors in the near future.

Here is the recipe from Annie's Eats.

I followed it almost exactly except I used dried cilantro because fresh always goes to waste.  I also didn't drizzle extra olive oil after, no need for the extra calories and it still tastes so good.

*I found the tahini paste at Safeway...Frys didn't have any
*Also I don't have a food processor, so I just used my blender

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.