Follow By Email:

Monday, March 21, 2011

Rosemary Ranch Chicken

Why hasn't anyone told me that chicken from the BBQ is 100% better than chicken broiled or fried or boiled or baked??  Last night it was so nice outside, so Kade and I decided to barbeque on our midget balcony with our midget BBQ.  The chicken turned out AMAZING.  Both Kade and I were surprised at how good it tasted.  I only marinated it for a half hour, which is significantly shorter than most marinades require and the chicken had so much flavor and was so juicy. 

Here is the recipe...Rosemary Ranch Chicken

They used it for chicken kabobs, but obviously you don't have to.  We used bigger pieces and put them on sandwiches. 


My only changes for the recipe were:

-I used soy sauce instead of worcestershire sauce because I didn't have any. 
-I used apple cidar vinegar instead of white for the same reason. 
-I used honey instead of sugar and only put a little in. 
-I didn't add salt since the soy sauce is so salty anyway

We put this on toasted rolls with melted muenster cheese and spinach...with of course a little more ranch.  Yummm...my mouth is watering just thinking about it.  Kade and I agreed that the only thing that could make those sandwiches better would be bacon.  Typical bacon...always making things better =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.