Anyway, this is a simple "recipe" or really a putting together of ingredients that turned out actually really good.
All I did was...
- Buy bakers chocolate, peanut butter (optional), shortbread squares, and caramel squares
- Melt bakers chocolate
- Melt caramel
- Lay out shortbread squares on wax paper and drop a spoonful of caramel on top of each square
- Put in fridge until caramel is hardened
- I then added some peanut butter on top of the caramel for about half of the cookies (LOVED THESE!)
- Last - roll them in melted chocolate and lay on wax paper
- Cool in fridge