Follow By Email:

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Homemade Twix

I won't deny that I made these out of my desire to justify eating candy without actually consciously buying candy at the store.  When I make junk food I feel like it's more of an accomplishment instead of a weakness like when I just buy it...a little mental trick to eat treats guilt free!

Anyway, this is a simple "recipe" or really a putting together of ingredients that turned out actually really good.

All I did was...



  1. Buy bakers chocolate, peanut butter (optional), shortbread squares, and caramel squares 
  2. Melt bakers chocolate
  3. Melt caramel
  4. Lay out shortbread squares on wax paper and drop a spoonful of caramel on top of each square
  5. Put in fridge until caramel is hardened
  6. I then added some peanut butter on top of the caramel for about half of the cookies (LOVED THESE!)
  7. Last - roll them in melted chocolate and lay on wax paper
  8. Cool in fridge
Simple...Easy...Delish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.