Follow By Email:

Friday, March 16, 2012

Pork Chops

I found this recipe in some book a while back...I guess they are called recipe books?
The whole idea sounds prehistoric to me =) 

Anyway, this recipe is one of my top 5 favorites.  It's really quick and easy to make and the outcome is restaurant quality pork chops.

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp orange juice
1 garlic clove, mined
1/2 t ground ginger
1 tsp black pepper
2 pork tenderloins (about 3/4 pound each)

Directions:
In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, olive oil, orange juice, garlic, ginger, and pepper.  Add the pork, cover, and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours (or overnight).  Preheat the broiler. Place the pork on a roasting pan* and broil 15 minutes, 2 to 4 inches from the flame, turning the meat at the halfway point.

*I don't have a roasting pan, so I just put a cookie cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet and put the pork on the rack.  Does that make sense?  Hope so.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.