Follow By Email:

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

T.I.W.I.K. - B.I.B.A.M

I have decided to start a new series of posts along with my recipes and book recommendations. I have titled these additions T.I.W.I.K. - B.I.B.A.M's (tih-whik bib-ums) which stands for "Things I wish I knew before I became a mom". I find that since Cedar arrived, I am continually thinking to myself, "Well that would have been nice to know". So I feel it is my womanly duty to share my T.I.W.I.K. - B.I.B.A.M's with the pregnant population.

 1. Labor can actually last more than 24 hours. My doctor made it seem like 24 was rare and uncommonly long. Would have liked to have known a 60 hour labor was a possibility.


(I will post more as I learn them and please share any that you have learned!)

1 comment:

  1. I read at least half of "Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth." I recall in there is a story of a woman with 60+ hours as well so if you want an interesting read and to find out how she coped- check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.