Follow By Email:

Monday, April 9, 2012

TIWIK BIBAM: Stretch Marks

5. You can get stretch marks AFTER delivery.  I thought I was in the clear once I delivered stretch mark free.  Ohhh nooo.  Then your milk "comes in" which makes your boobs the size of large cantaloupes (or if they were already that size, then large watermelons).  Anyway, I even made it through that with only a couple and still felt pretty good.  So are you in the clear?? Ohhh nooo.  Then comes the many nights when your baby skips a feeding and you wake up with jumbo boobs.  Oh hello more stretch marks, come join the stretch mark party.  I guess I should count my blessings, but it would have be nice to not get my hopes up.

4 comments:

  1. This is a topic that's close to my heart... Take care! Where are your contact details though?

    my website ... www.comelicopedia.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful
    post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!


    Feel free to surf to my website - ford ranger forum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats up very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .
    . Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the
    feeds additionally? I am satisfied to find numerous useful
    information here within the publish, we want work out extra strategies
    in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    My site ... http://viktorbout.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really
    nice paragraph on building up new blog.

    Take a look at my web page ... mederma stretch mark therapy

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.